Rancho RSX 17505 and RSX 17004 For Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fishin'liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Both sets are brand new and in original packaging. I will sell together for $250 plus $30 for shipping. If you would like the 17505's it will be $160 plus $15 for shipping. The 17004's will be $100 plus $15 for shipping. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks,

Corey

Both Sets have been sold thank you incommando and cohippy.

Last edited:
L

lil black liberty

Hell of a deal... I might be interested in the 17004's I have been needing some new shocks..

dogem

Reaction score
I am very interested if these are the front struts and rear shocks that I will need to do the OME / Rancho lift on a 2003 Sport4x4 ?

I might be getting ahead of myself since I don't even have the jeep yet. Should have it by the end of the month and want to lift it and put tires on right away. It's got 65K miles so by reading everyone's post I might as well change the springs and shocks as I go.

dogem

Reaction score
Thanks budke. I had better check and make sure I have the Libby bought before I do too much. Where would you find the best price on OME springs ?

Go with the Mediums on the front if I'm not adding a bumper or winch and Heavy's on the back right ?

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JBA as well - all sites are within a couple of bucks of one another. JBA was like $388 shipped for all 4 plus the extended front bumpstops.

cohippy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are these still up for grabs?

I'd be interested in the struts without a doubt and the shocks as well if I can. Is paypal possible?

UAE Jeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey i know its very late but do you still have the shocks??