quick Q...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twindragons187

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my ****** lines don't run into the rad. it has a seperate cooler in front of the ac condenser running the entire way across the grill. also has a power steering cooler. its an 03 sport and build date was 1/03. i was told it has the heaver springs and better ****** for towing but there's no tow hitch. there's threaded holes on the frame on each side of the gas tank tho.....i'm still waiting for my build sheet to come to know for sure. do all liberty's come with a seperate ****** cooler??

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
probably just has the ****** cooler....better ******...he he...there are 2 trannys....02's to early 03's you get the 45's (which is known to be in DOdge RAMs too) and later 03's to present get the 42's (which can also be seen in Dodge Caravans....)

heavier springs..doubt it.....it might have had the towing package, but maybe the previous owner took off the hitch....

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No HD springs.

Do you have the offroad package? Im fairly sure the 45rfe ****** had a cooler in the radiator and the 42rle has the cooler infront of the radiator. If you got the tow pack with the 45rfe you got both coolers.

42's were also used in the wrangler Rubicons and still are jon. :)

twindragons187

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have both the ****** cooler and ps cooler. my build date is 1/03. cross member is bent back towards the rear so i take it i have the 45rfe. also have the puter on the pass fender. but i don't have ne of the skids...not sure if dealer or who took off if it came with it. still waiting for the build sheet to come. maybe i'll go to the dealer tomorrow and get it. i'm getten alittle impatiant....lol....

twindragons187

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so is it possible i have the tow package then?? haven both coolers and the
45rfe?