question on Tommudd 3.5 lift I have

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KJScott

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still have a lot of rake. 21.75" in front and 23.5" in back. I think I am supposed to have top plate spacers in my kit but they were not sent. Do these spacers go between the top plate with the bolts and the jeep? Will the spacers only make a half inch increase? I am using 1/2" clevis spacers. This rake is starting to annoy me.

sydbro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a bad rake on my frankenlift but i have alot of weight up front...not sure how toms works

Last edited:

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, the top plate goes between the shock mount and the body. A 1/4" plate will lift 1/2"

Last edited:

KJScott

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking at the JBA site pics, looks like the top plates were left out of my kit. Will I get a lot of noise with the rear upper Iso's removed?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
You should of had a top plate in there for an extra 1/2 inch
DO NOT ADD any more clevis , you're already at 1/2 inch which is pushing it no matter what is suggested
Do not run without a isolator at the top or bottom in the rear

KJScott

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the 4" JBA springs in back. I emailed Marlin about the top plate spacers. I am sure I will still have some rake after I install them, just less than now.

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the 4" JBA springs in back. I emailed Marlin about the top plate spacers. I am sure I will still have some rake after I install them, just less than now.

It shouldn't be to bad. I have a little rake but I think mine is due to ordering the HD springs up front.