Put in 62.796 Litres Of Gas in Last Night

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

feetwet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mileage is a sore spot with me & the KJ... I would have bought a different and more capable tow vehicle if I would have known it would not get anywhere near the advertised MPG... It's a fun little truck to drive and has an awesome turn radius and 4wd... but I was duped by Chrysler in this respect. 90% city = 13.5 - 14 mpg.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Mileage is a sore spot with me & the KJ... I would have bought a different and more capable tow vehicle if I would have known it would not get anywhere near the advertised MPG... It's a fun little truck to drive and has an awesome turn radius and 4wd... but I was duped by Chrysler in this respect. 90% city = 13.5 - 14 mpg.

Look at your window sticker again. The mileage you see, in the case of the KJ is probably either 16 or 17 depending on model year, is a CITY AVERAGE. The mileage MAY RANGE from 13-18. Or something like that. Same for highway, it's an AVERAGE. Anything that falls into those averages is normal.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Marlon_JB2 Quote:
Originally Posted by feetwet

Look at your window sticker again. The mileage you see, in the case of the KJ is probably either 16 or 17 depending on model year, is a CITY AVERAGE. The mileage MAY RANGE from 13-18. Or something like that. Same for highway, it's an AVERAGE. Anything that falls into those averages is normal.
Yep,and most KJ's fall into the EPA mileage before the real world mileage came into effect that lowered almost all vehicle mpg #'s.

m_volyrakis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine got a 20.5 gal tank (77.6 Liters) and I once "managed" to top it up with 72.3 liters (19,09)at a gas station..

I know this is bad, started on a full tank and was out all day having trail FUN!!! YAHOOO!!

and it's a 1,07 Euro to a liter where I live..