Puck lifts for rear only?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's available (and where) to get some kind of puck to lift the KJ rear ONLY? Not interested in Spring isolators, I have two extra in there.

I don't want the full Daytar kit or anything, just looking for rears. 1", 1.5", or 2"? Everything I see seems to be for the full kit (front and rear).

Thanks!

AbsoluteRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Springs are only 69 each? I was planning on getting rid of my revtek front as I'm getting a bumper and need HD coils, but I was going to keep my rear. If you hold out a month and are still looking the rears will be available.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd possibly be interested...I am thinking more like "Sub $50 pair of pucks" over new rear springs.

Rusty's 3/4" front poly spacer and rear isolators are doing me just fine so far - *may* (not sure) add a clevis lift, in which case I'd like to level the rear back out.

AbsoluteRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can I ask why you dont want a lift? I have a revtek 2inch, its awesome. Doesnt affect my cv etc whatsoever. Its also a non OTT lift, one of the best non suspension adding lifts out there. I'm selling it because I'm getting a bumper for xmas, and will def need HD springs. I'd look into it. How much were your rear isos, and you just went to the stealership right? I'll be tossing the springs in possibly next week, and will be looking for isos, wonder if I should order now?

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Isolators, out the door, were like $48 or something? And the Rusty's front spacer was $24 shipped.

I really am happy with what I have...I was just hoping to get 255/70's or 245/75's under it. I articulated the suspension last night and was playing with the wheels (turning and such), and it really looks too close for comfort for me. I think I'll be hitting in too many places and I don't want to deal with it. So, I'll probably end up just getting 245/70's and calling it a day. My thinking was if a clevis in the front and boosting the rear up a little more made a world of difference, I'd do it. It doesn't seem that it will to me, looks like I still have a decent chance of rubbing the sway bar at times.

jeepkj02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could you add another LOWER isolator pad?? Never heard anyone do that before. Daystar only has the 2.5" puck for $140 @ All J's.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe the extra lower pad would work.

I checked it out, and I think my best bet is just to do a 245/70, so I shouldn't need anything at all. I'd like to go bigger, but don't want to deal with chasing rub spots.