Programmers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

battersby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has enyone one used the banks programmer 66120 ? I have 04 with a 3.7l and auto ****** I would love to hear some feed back thanks.

LetFreedomRing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think anyone used it since it is not compatible with our engines. If you want a programmer, I believe Hypertech is the only one that offers anything worthwhile.

battersby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called banks and thay where saying its for the 3.7 also . It has more bang for buck then hypertech to me at lest. I could be rong tho

LetFreedomRing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool! Hopefully it's true. More support is never a bad thing. Did they mention anything about hp/tq gains?

martin_metal_88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am worried that the person on the phone mixed the 3.8 and 3.7L since the programmer is compatible with the 3.8. And, damn watch your spelling.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From 98 to 2010. U down load to program off line for ur truck.
Then it's not for the 3.7 since the 3.7 never came out till '02 and it clearly states on there website taht they make them only for the 2.5,3.8,4.0,and the 3.6.The 66120 programmer is only for the 2.5,3.8,and 4.0 engines only,no 3.7 anywhere listed.

Last edited: