profdlp's 2007 Liberty Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
T...Thule and Yakima must make their stuff from Unobtanium dipped in gold crusted with diamonds!!
:happy175:

There were times when I felt like this project was getting out of hand, but the thought of what some people pay for the name brands made it look a lot more reasonable.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Had a problem with my water pump leaking: http://www.jeepkj.com/forum/f196/water-pumps-n00bs-57502/

It's OK now.

Then the battery died and it was replaced with an Interstate 700 CCA. I think the old battery was the original. It was labeled Mopar 72.

Today I had a little trouble starting again. It's been bitterly cold here, so I hope it's just because of that. I really would not like to have any more problems for a while... :emotions34:

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Noticed my top radiator hose had backed away from the fitting on the engine side by about an inch. Talk about a disaster waiting to happen...

I'm in the process of hunting down some good hose clamps.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Found the clamps and also ordered a new upper radiator hose. I'll do the lower hose next time I flush, which will probably be sometime this summer.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Changed the gear oil in both differentials over the weekend. Used a LubeLocker gasket on the back end. Looking good so far.

Earlier this week I cleaned the Jeep thoroughly inside and out. Really spiffed right up. I'm hoping to get the Power Steering and Transfer Case fluid changed soon.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
I've only just seen this thread; where did you get those clamps profdlp?

Farmtek. See post #218 for the part number. You might look up a member here named twowings. He bought same clamps and also bought the pipe from them. :)

twowings

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought the same CB/Antenna/Mount setup you did with the exception of the antenna being the 4-footer (no garage in my family) so IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG, I'm laying the blame at your feet...so wash them in the meantime! :bawl:

Your pal,
TW