Pre-lifted 06'

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sgoat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the "before" pic of my 06'. Got a Rusty's 2.5" coil lift due to be installed in the very near future. Just wanted to make sure I could upload a picture. I'll upload the "after" pic soon as it's installed.

Before lift
You must be registered for see images
[/img]

Brigrat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, I am down in the Hobbs area, but travel up your way quite a bit...I don't see to many NM Jeepers here...

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice KJ..I especially like those wheels.

Dave

sgoat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tjkj2002 said:
Marlon_JBT said:
I think I like those wheels!
They do look pretty bada$%,but sadly I would trash them on the rocks.Looks good sgoat,what tire are you going with when yo lift it?

Like jeepjeepster eluded to, they're Yokohama Geolanders AT/S's. Thanks for the compliments on the wheels. They will most probably would get trashed if I do any serious offroad. I've considered mounting up a set of M/T's on another set of wheels if I get deep into offroading.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can I ask what kind of wheels they are and what kind of backspacing you got?

sgoat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
desertkj said:
Can I ask what kind of wheels they are and what kind of backspacing you got?

They are Enkei PKR's 5/4.5. Bought them at Discount Tire. Not sure about backspacing, but would assume it's whatever stock is as these are not oversize (225/75-16) tires.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
did you get the tint for all windows, or got it to match rears? it looks nice.

sgoat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hyedipin said:

It came with the vehicle when I bought it (pre-owned). My 05' came with the rear windows and hatch factory tinted. The front tint looks "factory" and is actually a shade lighter than the rear/hatch.

sgoat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brigrat said:
Hey, I am down in the Hobbs area, but travel up your way quite a bit...I don't see to many NM Jeepers here...

I'm pretty new to this forum so I'm not sure how many "Chili-Heads" there are around here. Good lookin' Renny you've got there!

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
sgoat said:
hyedipin said:

It came with the vehicle when I bought it (pre-owned). My 05' came with the rear windows and hatch factory tinted. The front tint looks "factory" and is actually a shade lighter than the rear/hatch.

it looks great.

sgoat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sgoat said:
This is the "before" pic of my 06'. Got a Rusty's 2.5" coil lift due to be installed in the very near future. Just wanted to make sure I could upload a picture. I'll upload the "after" pic soon as it's installed.

Before lift
[/img]

After lift

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is a little animation I did for you, look how much clearance your rear tires get!

Animation:

Looks great!

perfect10.gif

sgoat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MoladoGuy said:
=D>

Welcome to new heights!! Looks good. Now go get those MOABS with MTR tires.

I just need to figure out which bank to rob to finance all this. This might be worse than my motorcycle "habit" of 40+ years. Poor farm here I come!
'help!.gif'

indieaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good man! Can't wait to lift our jeep...i'm just not sure how good it would look on the factory tires so I was kind of waiting for them to wear a bit before i swapped.

I lived in New Mexico a few years during high school. Wife and I are considering moving out there in the next few years to the Ruidoso area. Beautiful out there.

EDIT: Oh yah...funniest thing. On my way to work this morning on the radio i heard an ad for some company in new mexico (BJ services?). They are an oil company apparently and are trying to find drivers for the Hobbs and Artesia areas. Just cracked me up that they're advertising so far away...el paso is much close you'd think they'd be abel to find drivers there and from albuquerqu and west texas. Apparnetly they're having a career fair deal this satruday at a hotel.