Power Seat Still Won’t Work

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Whelan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Both front seats do not operate. Heated seats work, power doesn’t. I got a new circuit breaker and replaced the one noted in several other pics. Even unplugged the battery before doing and still nothing. What else would cause both seats to not work, is there a fuse or something under the hood or elsewhere that would cause this?

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Geez I thought it was just the 30A breaker in the fuse box. I think its the same one that works the power locks. Do your power locks work? Is there a ground messed up under the seats?

Billwill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah there is the breaker on the rear of the Junction Block which is what I presume you are referring to.

Download the Jeep KJ Service Manuals here for your year KJ..except 2004....section 8W has the wiring diagrams.

Use a multi meter to trace where the voltage is going missing...could be a problem with the seat switches.

KJ Service Manuals: Index of /manuals/Jeep/KJ