Power Mirrors Switch Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

QuickSilver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, so my 2nd DIY following my attempt later today to replace my motor blower resistor will be replacing the master power mirror switch on the driver's door panel. I haven't found a How-to on this one yet, so I hope I can get a couple of questions answered here.

I'm coming up with two part numbers: 56010093AA and 56010094AA. As far as I can tell, 56010093AA is for heated power mirrors and 56010094AA is for power mirrors w/out the heating. Short of removing the bad switch on my Jeep and looking at the casing (wanted to hold off on this until the new part arrived), is there a way to tell if I have heated mirrors?

Looking at pics of the switch, it looks like it's a modular plug-in. But does anyone know if any soldering might be involved?

You must be registered for see images attach

What tool would be best to remove the silver bezel (shown below). Trim tools?

Thanks!

frekeyguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is easy to remove the silver portion from the switches...i've taken mine apart...everything looked fine - but still didnt work.

Put contact cleaner on the contact portion...still no luck.