Post Your KJ in Snow!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wheeee32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I'd post a pic of the snow we got in Virginia Beach today but wasn't enough to warrant a good pic.:disgust:

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took Jake for a hike in the Park. He's in the back picking the snow from between his toes.

You must be registered for see images attach

Welsh Wheeler

Reaction score
Festive snow pic

Hay there , was gonna post this in pic of the month but it's closed already , we've just had some serious snow over here in Wales so it's time for some serious Jeepin ...... Merry christmas everybody !
You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hay there , was gonna post this in pic of the month but it's closed already , we've just had some serious snow over here in Wales so it's time for some serious Jeepin ...... Merry christmas everybody !
[/IMG]

Don't worry, January is snow!

shibby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
leaving for Minnesota tonight i should not have a problem with snow pics up there lol

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
:D :D :D

I can't post any pictures of Eugene actually IN much snow... because I'm still a mall-crawler right now. :disgust:

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
I added Boiler's shims back in the spring... but nothing new since we wheeled at Bundy. I think it looks taller because the skids are off - they hang down a little lower and make it look like there is less clearance.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah... it's snow. But I want A LOT of snow. We don't have that yet. I'm greedy. :p

How much you guys have, Ian?