Post Pics of your Black Liberty w/ tint !!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mpbclutch33

Reaction score
We have a 2007 Jeep Liberty Limited 4x4 and got a Gift Certificate to get the windows tinted for Christmas. We live in Maryland and legal is 35%. I have 20% on my truck, and thats what the wife wants but I am trying to see what the difference would look like b/w 20% and 35%. She is a visual person. So, if you have a Black Liberty with tint, please post pics and what percent it is.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed!! 35% ***** as I put that on my front:
You must be registered for see images attach

I do want to go darker though. I think 20% will look great like Blake has done to his KJ.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Huseyin..........yours looks darker than stock (mine is stock tint). What % is that??? Do you know what % is legal in NY?? It can be darker in Maryland I think??

What % is stock tint (if it has a %)???

Dave

csukoh78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is mine...I asked for 20% but I think he did 25-30. It is just a shade lighter than the rears, but I like it because it makes it easier to drive at night. I had 20% on my Ram hemi and hated it.

You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dave, Phil,
My rear is stock, and front is "matching rear" so it could be %30. Fronts are tad bit darker than rears, but the difference is unnoticeable from outside, I can only notice it from inside.

Dave, regarding legality, anything, any kind of tint is illegal in NY, in the front windows. It has to be like %90. If it is ticket they want to give you, they will find something to write one for, so don't worry about the ticket, and just get tinted already. :)