Poor off road handling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aceofspades

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^ I would love to go pro my adventures but I been making it out there past daylight

Well. Late night scotch and rock auto - I found 2 mopar wheel bearings (been on my list just to have it done) and found mopar trailing arms. Also ordered a tri link. Couldn’t find a mopar one.
Looks like I’ll just toss parts at thst I was going to do anyways for preventive measures come summer
I did use a pry bar on the upper tri bushings and there was a lot of play - probably not good.
Couldn’t get the bar on the lower ones without having it on stands.

dchadjohnson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like what my wife's Liberty turned into when we put Michelin Latitudes on the car a few years back. Once we swapped from more rugged tire to these they were terrible in the snow. The car would slide around but eventually get you there, it really left a lot to be desired from such a capable vehicle. Fast forward to the new set of Hankook Dynapro ATM's we put on last summer and this thing is back to beast mode. This winter has been fun again with the car not even slipping one way or another, just holding it's line with little wheel input needed.

Honestly tires make such a big difference that no matter what you select for 4WD it comes down to what's contacting the surface. That's why you will see small sedans with snow tires outperforming AWD CUV's with all-seasons.
love my Hankook Dynapro ATMs!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Aceofspades

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol. Believe it or not , my cooper at/3’s got me through kirbys kompound last summer
https://youtu.be/QFJCFfcnOuw

You must be registered for see images

Aftermath

You must be registered for see images

Wish I had a dedicated jeep for mud then I wouldn’t mind going for an all-mud tire like the s/t maxx

Latest posts

Members online