Please check my plans: KMC XD123 wheels and likely 245/75R16

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FogleBR

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'd like your input and confirmation that the following wheels/tire-size and additional parts are compatible with my Jeep. I am running a 2004 KJ Sport, 3.7L, 4WD Auto, ARB Bull Bar Bumper and standard OME lift Kit (Front Medium springs-OME926, OMENS131 struts, Rear Light springs-OME947, OMEN132L shocks) with stock 16 x 7 Stamped-steel wheels and 235/70R16 tires. I have so far done no additional front clevis/spacer lift or additional rear isolators.

The following are my planned upgrades:

1. KMC XD Series Wheels - XD123/Satin Black; 16" x 8"; 0mm Offset; 5x4.5 Bolt Pattern, 4.5 back spacing
You must be registered for see images

2. 245/75R16 tires - Still researching what tires to choose, but want input that this size is applicable. I want the tires to fill the wheel wells but know that going any larger requires expensive drive train upgrades. I will be pounding the pinch-welds during the install. I'm searching for an aggressive Mud style sidewall tire with capable radial tread to conserve daily-driver fuel efficiency. This is also because I like to road trip with my jeep instead of flying. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

3. JBA Gen 4.5 Upper A-Arms for Lifted KJs + Quick Disconnects - I've had these on my wish list for some time now and know that my jeep's capability will be greatly improved once installed. These also allow me to confidently make any future clevis or spacer upgrades.

Thank you in advance for your inputs. I'm currently overseas on-location and am looking to have everything ordered and waiting for my return to the States in April. Your comments will help to ensure that I have a happy Jeep for years to come!

WICKED KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats a good looking wheel. although if you are looking a gret price on tires, this is the site i get all my rubber from--- 16, they have one hell of a selection

Latest posts

Members online