plastic piece on rear lift glass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ctliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have seen it on some of the Liberty's I have seen driving around. I know it is to keep fingerprints off glass when closing it and I remember a thread on it but can't find it. Does anyone have the name or part #?

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
That's where I got mine - in spite of the ridiculous price. Does keep the rear glass looking nice :smoke2:

Bob

Yeah, too bad OTHERS don't realize the piece is there and there goes the fingerprints. Even worse are the people who OWN Libertys *with* the pad, and NEVER use it.

CactusJacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you semi-grab the glass at the edge with your fingers (not tips) and swing the window down fast enough, you can close it without leaving a mark. No need for a (cough wheeze) $30 assist sticker. I'm more likely to leave head prints on the inside of the glass.

Snail Farmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know why but dirty glass drives me nuts.. I keep window cleaner in both my vehicles

Sent from my HTC One using the power of Mary's purse

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of the best things you can do to sell a used car is clean the glass inside and out. Its all about perception. I love those invisible glass wipes works great and you don't have to worry about over spray.

Snail Farmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I use the wipes.. they're better for getting in the corners and down by the edge of the dash.

Sent from my HTC One using the power of Mary's purse

Latest posts

Members online