Pictures of cut Limited 2005+ front bumper?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

max pain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I always see people cutting either renegade or sport bumpers, but couldn't find any limited ones.

I'm thinking of doing it, but would like to see how it might look like first.

Anyone?

max pain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're very thorough :)

But this is my old Liberty you found.

I sold it and got '06 Cherokee!

Here it is:

You must be registered for see images

max pain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey....max pain....I think our KJ's are twins... .:D

Yep!

But not for long laugh.gif

I've got MOAB's and Frankenlift coming up, i already deleted the spare from the hatch (welded the holes, repainted like nothing was there) and planning some other stuff too!

L

lil black liberty

Yep!

But not for long laugh.gif

I've got MOAB's and Frankenlift coming up, i already deleted the spare from the hatch (welded the holes, repainted like nothing was there) and planning some other stuff too!

You did exactly what I still am in the process of doing.. lol been about 9 months now since I decided to do it.. never got around to it you deleted the spare and welded the holes and repainted it for a custom gate look.. That's what I was going for too, I'd like to see pics..

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
For some reason yours looks less Khaki than mine....maybe it's just me, or the lighting...

L

lil black liberty

Here you go:

You must be registered for see images

I am quite jealous actually.. 1st you did the Gate mod that I wanted to do btw looks extremely nice :D.. but 2nd your bumper doesn't have the place for the tag on the left side... :eek: I guess I must have my nephew make me a custom bumper now.. :p

max pain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am quite jealous actually.. 1st you did the Gate mod that I wanted to do btw looks extremely nice :D.. but 2nd your bumper doesn't have the place for the tag on the left side... :eek: I guess I must have my nephew make me a custom bumper now.. :p

Thanks!

By the way now without the extra weight, the gate closes and opens much better. Doesnt swing out all the way during a flex or wind shaking the whole car, which i hated.

I also love the look of Cherokee rear bumper, but i'll have to put the licence plate on the roof rack....when i get it :)