Pics of my new 2008 Jeep Liberty Limited 4x4

What accessory or part do you think I should add next to my Liberty?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I voted rims and tires. Don't get the spoiler or the ricer taillights.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Take that chrome bug shield off, take the chrome stuff off the mirrors, lift it, get moabs from a 07+ wrangler with bigger tires, ANDDDD tint those front windows. :)

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
tint is good enough. :) no need to do anything else, maybe later on get some meaner looking tires.

Treyz02KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They dont look as lovable as a kj. It has a scion Bx'ishness about it. What size are the motors in the new ones?

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tint.

Tires and wheels would be next depending on if your new Jeep is going to see any serious dirt and rocks. If it's not, what you have looks okay. Oh, and full skids would be right up at the top of the list along with better tires and wheels if you're going off-road. For what I think your going to be using it for, it has enough bling, I'd leave it as is after you tint the front windows.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Take that chrome bug shield off, take the chrome stuff off the mirrors, lift it, get moabs from a 07+ wrangler with bigger tires, ANDDDD tint those front windows. :)

Im confused why you said to get rims from a 07+ wrangler when you know they are a different bolt pattern.. And the tires would probably be to big since the rubi's some with 32" tires. :confused:

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Um, OK Blake, are you into quoting yourself now???

Tint the windows then decide what to do next. Bling is OK to a degree but just remember the old adage 'Chrome won't get ya home' :D