Pics of Liberty wirthout fender flares?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

enkeivette

Reaction score
Wondering what the liberty would look like without fender flares, particularly in the rear. Does anyone have any pics?

If the fender was shaped well enough I was thinking about welding up the mounting holes and repainting.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks way better with flares on,
too many different angles etc , plus the tires would fling crap everywhere
making it illegal in some states the part that still has a flare covering it yet looks even worse, then you have the rear bumper just hanging there ,......
You must be registered for see images attach

enkeivette

Reaction score
Thank you, looks like it would take a good amount of filling and welding with an obvious respray to get it to look right.

I notice the rear door dips in where the flare was, and then comes back out. Where it comes back out, is that still recessed more than the exposed part of the door? I'm wondering if that gap could be filled or if the edge would need to be brought back out.

Last edited:

kjweston

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Where are my fenders you may ask? Somewhere beneath the black water. Had to swim in muck to find them.