Pic Request: 2.5" lifted BAB KJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

j-rod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it may be a long shot but id like to see some pics of a BAB KJ lifted. visual representation will help make my sale. LOL

Im trying to get her to lift the KJ so I wont feel as bad putting another lift on my XJ. :shrug:

j-rod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
id still like to see pics....even though im 99% sure she is good to lift it. I think the wife is finally good to go on lifting her KJ! I told her chicks in lifted Jeeps are hot. LOL

how about just pics of the daystar 2.5" installed on fairly stock KJ's. I know there has to be several of them floating around this site. :)

Last edited:

jcbll95

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
this was just a short time after the daystar was intalled and not the lift I run now.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

long_tall_texan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Daystar plus 3/8" top spacer plate plus clevis lift.

Last edited:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Do a real lift instead of cheaping out on her rig with spacers!! Full spring lift will ride better, handle better and she'll love you even more and will love to drive the KJ
Show her these

jcbll95

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
I have to agree with tommudd on this one j-rod I will never go back to spacers after having OME springs. Rides soooo much nicer now. I understand the reason behind your wanting to lift it a.s.a.p.
however, start saving for OME springs, cause your stock springs will start sagging fast. Mine sagged to almost before lift hieght after a year. If ya need a hand installing, or just have questions, let me know.

long_tall_texan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, Hey! Quit that! I am trying to make a sale here. He wants my spacers. :icon_lol:

But honestly, they are right. The OME springs do ride MUCH better. Hence the reason I am selling the spacers. You just have to weigh the pros/cons for your situation. :Good or Bad:

jcbll95

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
Oh I am not trying to talk him out of buying your spacers, Just trying to give him my experence and opinion on it. I actually told him it was a good deal. On a side note J-Rod when ya get it lifted,Ihave just the place to break it in at. lololol

j-rod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i appreciate all the honesty here. one thing i cannot afford to lose on her KJ right now is ride quality. i thinkg i might be better to buy 245/70/16 and ride it out another year and see what i have saved for by then.

especially with us planning to break ground on our house soon. one less thing to work on and fix. especially with my travel schedule lately for work.

thanks for the honesty!!

Members online