PIAA Xtreme White Plus

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had those in my KJ for about 3 years,they are bright forsure.They only lasted about a year though(2 out of the 3 years my KJ was in storage) so not worth the $90+ for them.Get the Silvania silverstars for a 1/3 of the cost and they last longer and are darn near as bright.

thecause17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have Silverstars in mine and they've been great, of course shortly after I bought them they came out with the Silverstar Ultras and they're supposed to be even better.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the policy of not replacing my lights unless they burn or die. Stock lights are just fine and nothing is just yet worth replacing with and paying $$ unless you are into the "blue tint" or other type of blinginess.

thecause17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the policy of not replacing my lights unless they burn or die. Stock lights are just fine and nothing is just yet worth replacing with and paying $$ unless you are into the "blue tint" or other type of blinginess.

I'm not into blue tint or blinginess, I'm into visibility...and they are better, hands down. If I wanted blinginess and blue tint i would've went and bought the stupid "cool blue" lights that people sell for about half the price. It also helps that my company is heavily affilliated with Sylvania/Osram and I get a discount and free shipping on all of their products.