People running 235/85/16's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CRD Joe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im going to Franky II CRD lift my truck and get a gear change to 4.10's with a rear ARB. I plan on running some Firestone Destination MT's. They have really good TireRack ratings. I guess Im asking anyone who is running this SIZE tire (not necessarily the brand) how they like them. Is it a good tire size for this vehicle?

Thank you.

JLRockies

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's the tire size of the serious enthusiast. I've wheeled coast to coast on 235/85R16 MT/R.

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not currently running them, but want to. When I redo my lift 235/85/16 MT/R K's will be under my junk.

En4cr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will this size of tire fit on a non lifted 05 Liberty? The local tire shop has some Goodyear Workhorse tires and I like the tread

bigBlue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will this size of tire fit on a non lifted 05 Liberty? The local tire shop has some Goodyear Workhorse tires and I like the tread

i would guess not....this is a solid 32" tire at 16" rims. you'd have to be careful if you plan on stuffing it under your fenders cause its about 4" taller then stock 16" tire

Latest posts

Members online