People running 235/85/16's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CRD Joe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im going to Franky II CRD lift my truck and get a gear change to 4.10's with a rear ARB. I plan on running some Firestone Destination MT's. They have really good TireRack ratings. I guess Im asking anyone who is running this SIZE tire (not necessarily the brand) how they like them. Is it a good tire size for this vehicle?

Thank you.

JLRockies

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's the tire size of the serious enthusiast. I've wheeled coast to coast on 235/85R16 MT/R.

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not currently running them, but want to. When I redo my lift 235/85/16 MT/R K's will be under my junk.

En4cr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will this size of tire fit on a non lifted 05 Liberty? The local tire shop has some Goodyear Workhorse tires and I like the tread

bigBlue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will this size of tire fit on a non lifted 05 Liberty? The local tire shop has some Goodyear Workhorse tires and I like the tread

i would guess not....this is a solid 32" tire at 16" rims. you'd have to be careful if you plan on stuffing it under your fenders cause its about 4" taller then stock 16" tire