Peek a Boo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I was driving through my area and spotted a White Lifted Liberty. Heading North on Groesbeck between 15mile / 16mile. Just curious to see if anyone that fits this description was riding through that area.

8-[

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I spot liberties everywhere, and I guess non of them are on this board, if I were to list them all..

Afterall KJ was the best selling mid SUV last year, and I can clearly notice it!

jfortier777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah but in our area, lifted liberties are 7 in a million.

I would like to meet another one, if we can scrounge up 4 we can have a party. Lol!

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hyedipin said:
I spot liberties everywhere, and I guess non of them are on this board, if I were to list them all..

Afterall KJ was the best selling mid SUV last year, and I can clearly notice it!

Yea, Lifted liberties are a uncommon thing for this Michigan area. Being able to have local peeps to do some off-roading or maybe meets would be very fun.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know why people in NY area need lifted ones. There is not much place to make use of that anyway. But I still see some here and there..
Once I stood side by side, and I pointed and said to my wife, look it's lifted. She said "You could get it done, too"... \:D/ Ahh, the wife's approval.. Beats everything. :)

jeepkj02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MoladoGuy said:
Yea, Lifted liberties are a uncommon thing for this Michigan area. Being able to have local peeps to do some off-roading or maybe meets would be very fun.

Here in Western MI, I have never seen a lifted Liberty. I have seen alot more lifted/modified Wranglers and Cherokees, even a few restored CJ's.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw a lifted libby yesterday!! I was so excited!!!

It was gun metal blue and had some special looking spare tire cover.

If anyone with a lifted libby is in the Prestonsburg area, stop me and talk to me!!

Jaysus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've only ever seen one in my area - it was dope.

I did see another one with some big meats on it, but I do not think it was lifted.

I can't wait to lift mine.

Latest posts

Members online