Pcv

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Newk

Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out if the pcv valve is in the intake manifold. I have to order it because nobody stocks one and I don't want to keep returning wrong parts. The pics I see just don't match what I'm looking at.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out if the pcv valve is in the intake manifold. I have to order it because nobody stocks one and I don't want to keep returning wrong parts. The pics I see just don't match what I'm looking at.

Nobody stocks them?

NAPA has them. The dealer parts dpt has them. Parts places have them at least they do around here. I usually just go to NAPA and they are not expensive but you need to tell them the year of your KJ and you get the right part and no drama and no need to get/return wrong parts. They moved the PCV around in different years of the KJ so you just gotta tell them what year.

Dave

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
^^^^^ that, stay away from the Zones and other places like that and they'll have them

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score

what year liberty?

They moved it during the 07 model year. My 07 has a KK (2008-2012) style. Some have the KJ (through 2006 and some 2007) style.

Like Rene 04 says, tell us the year and we can help better.

LONGJEEPOWNER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just replaced mine on a 2010 Jeep Liberty. It was screwed into the manifold on the drivers side rear of engine. I also had to order mine. 3.7 cu. in.

Latest posts

Members online