PARAGON is closing!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kjpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That *****! Didn't we have a war to fight for property rights & freedom from an oppressive government? I hope people are paying attention to stuff like this. Here in Minneapolis, a landowner is being kicked off his land because the Twins want to put a new stadium there, & they don't think paying fair market value for the land is necessary. So they're doing what that cargo company did, have the government steal it for them. :-s

tgh117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was up there yesterday (Sunday). It was really sad to be there on the last day anyone was able to ride. I did take the KJ, but it was only used to pull the trailer full of atv's. They had a big raffle on Saturday and the owner Kyle was thanking everyone for coming out and was upset and crying about having lost the fight. Its a shame, was a great place to have some fun, and not overly expensive either for playing. At least everyone was having a good time, only saw two KJ's out on the trails, did see two wranglers missing rear wheels and a dodge pickup stuck so deep you couldn't open any of the doors, and when they tried to pull it out, the bulldozer ripped half the snow plow frame off. oops!!!

Hopefully paragon will live on in some other location in PA, but it will probably take a while.

www.paragonap.com

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would be sad if my nearby Badlands closed down, but I believe that it is privately owned (plus it is out in the wilds). But I guess I can see the point about the owner wanting the money for it. I would too, in truth! #-o