Owners Manual

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hoffm11

Reaction score
I just got a 04 Liberty and it didn't come with a owners manual. The car dealer is going to order one, but is there any way I can get one in PDF or something that I can view online?

Thanks

Gordo

Reaction score
hoffm11 said:
I just got a 04 Liberty and it didn't come with a owners manual. The car dealer is going to order one, but is there any way I can get one in PDF or something that I can view online?

Thanks

I am still looking for one too. If anyone has any info, it would be appreciated.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I've never seen an owners manual as a PDF, just a shop manual.

I would be happy to look something up if you have a question... as I do have an '04 too.

fujitsubo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did u check in the glove compartment? There's a little slot right behind the "oh shit bar." It might be hidden in there. Mine was. When I bought my Jeep, the first thing I asked for was a manual and he got me a used manual but upon further inspection of the Jeep, I found one there. Now I have two.

fuji

hoffm11 said:

Thanks

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fujitsubo said:
Did u check in the glove compartment? There's a little slot right behind the "oh shit bar." It might be hidden in there. Mine was. When I bought my Jeep, the first thing I asked for was a manual and he got me a used manual but upon further inspection of the Jeep, I found one there. Now I have two.

fuji

FUNNY! Same thing happened to me. I asked for the users manual and the he reached up in the glove and pulled it out.

***EDIT***
The last part of the above sentence is in no means directed sexually. After reviewing my post I wish to put this disclaimer in here. Thank You.

Gordo

Reaction score
fujitsubo said:
That would be nice, but in my owner's manual slot there is a manual for a 2003 Grand Cherokee...wonder if I could trade at the dealership.

zot72

Reaction score
blckkj said:
FUNNY! Same thing happened to me. I asked for the users manual and the he reached up in the glove and pulled it out.

Gosh, and my excitement was limited to cutting off the guy when he started to clumsily explain how part-time and full-time differ.

Se7enLC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the opposite problem - the dealer thought that they didn't include the owners manual, so he gave me one. I got home and realized I had two, including the little canvas bag and everything.

I don't know where to find an owners manual online, factory service manuals are findable, howerver.

Latest posts

Members online