Ordered my lift today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uctke283

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everything I need for my lift is either here or will be here by Wednesday of next week. I am planning on doing the install on Saturday or Sunday the 27th or 28th, and getting tires mounted and alignment on Monday, the 29th. Run Down is this:

BDS Suspension Kit - Front and Rear Springs, Rear Shocks
Billstein - Front Shocks
Terraflex - Front extended bump Stops
Top Plate spacer
Rocky Road - A Arms
2 extra rear Iso's
Rear Extended bump stops
Treadwright Guard Dog 245/75/16 tires

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd think about pushing the the tire and alignment work out a good week. The suspension needs to settle for a while. If you get an alignment right away, in a week or two it'll be out again.

Since you're getting new tires, I wouldn't worry about shredding the old ones with a bad alignment for a week or two.

My concern when I lift is that I have good tires that I won't be replacing anytime soon...need to let the suspension settle, but don't want to chew up my tires with a bad alignment few weeks.

uctke283

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, so the last of the parts I needed arrived today - the teraflex extended bump stops. I attached the ball joints to the RR Insane A arms that I got the other day.
The front shocks/sprigs are all assembled too, so hopefully that will save some time during the install.

Saturday is install day!

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
uctke283 - where did you get the terraflex bump stops? Just curious if they can be found for <$40 a pair.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool, to save shipping I'll probably just order the terraflex front and OME's from JBA when I am ready.

uctke283

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lift is done!

I ordered the BDS 2 inch lift - I also ordered Rancho 5764 Shocks for the Front but are back ordered until 3/1. I tried several places to get them and all of them are backordered.....

I also ordered teraflex extended bump stops for the front
Gotta love tax refunds....

You must be registered for see images attach

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Nice! I think I'll go with the BDS kit in the fall when the time comes!

uctke283

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, can you take a pic from a different angle? I know those are 75 tires, but they look close to the flare?

Moab

Reaction score

Yeah that looks great! Here's mine sitting 2" above stock:

The Liberty's look really good lifted. Nice job!
The one thing I've noticed is that all the Liberty's sit a little different whether or not stock or lifted.
Those Treadrights are the same size as my Grabber AT2's but they look taller on your truck.
SWEET!

Last edited: