order at Rustyoffroad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FrenchKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:party52:
Hello, folks.
I need some help. I want to order several parts at Rustyoffroad from France but it's impossible by their website when you are abroad. So, can someone in the US provide me an E-mail adress of this company?
I know you are about to tell me "phone them" but my english spoken is not as far as I should.
Thank for your help.
(flagusa)

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Everything I have ever found is phone numbers, tried dealing with them back in 2004 and what a nightmare
What do you need? AllJs and JeepinByAl both have a lot of parts available and ship everywhere and have emails, may be better to look there
and if looking at lifts etc then you really want to look at other places !

FrenchKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. But it isn't for my liberty. I need some parts for my XJ (straps, spacers and shackles) and then, if the order works and go to me, I will order other parts.

FrenchKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Laissez-moi essayer de vous aider. Peut-être que depuis que je suis français, je peux aider. Allez-vous envisager d'aller à d'autres endroits mentionnés?

Le seul endroit ou j'ai trouvé ce que je cherchais , c'est Rustyoffroad. J'ai juste besoin que quelqu'un me donne leur adresse E-mail pour envoyer ma commande.
Merci.
The only shop where I found what I am looking for is at Rusty's. That's why I need that someone gives me their mail adress to send them my order.
That's all. Thanks.:party52:

Nooby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
could try though facebook,
http://www.facebook.com/RustysOffRoad
not that I have ever used facebook

from there website how ever "We do ship internationally, just not via the website. You'll need to call (256-442-0607) or fax (256-442-0017) your order form."

chill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oui. J'ai trouvé la même chose. ils ne transportons internationalement.
les appeler à ce numéro.

"Nous ne transportons internationalement, mais pas via le site. Vous aurez besoin de faire appel (256-442-0607) ou par fax (256-442-0017) de votre formulaire de commande."

Cest bien?

FrenchKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oui. J'ai trouvé la même chose. ils ne transportons internationalement.
les appeler à ce numéro.

"Nous ne transportons internationalement, mais pas via le site. Vous aurez besoin de faire appel (256-442-0607) ou par fax (256-442-0017) de votre formulaire de commande."

Cest bien?

Does anyone phone them from US to get their mail adress?
and then, post it here in order to have it for me.
Well, I know I ask a lot. But Thanks.
:party52: