One more uestion for the pros

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jlday70

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, so far I have purchased OME 948s for the rear with upper and lower ISOs, and Bilstien shocks.

I am currently looking at buying the Tommud 3.5" front suspension with .50 clevis spacers.

My question is(I know every vehicle is different) will this give me a close to level ride?

I know the only true way to answer this question is put it on and see what it does, I am just curious about other folks' experience with similar set ups.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, so far I have purchased OME 948s for the rear with upper and lower ISOs, and Bilstien shocks.

I am currently looking at buying the Tommud 3.5" front suspension with .50 clevis spacers.

My question is(I know every vehicle is different) will this give me a close to level ride?

I know the only true way to answer this question is put it on and see what it does, I am just curious about other folks' experience with similar set ups.

If you want level then get the .500 clevis spacers for the front, ( as you stated) then you need 4 upper isolators for the rear ( two per side) no new lowers
Are you also getting the UCAs as well , you need them also reason for the whole kit the way it was put together
Some differences in them but if you tell me what you are installing I can pretty much tell you how much lift you'll end up with, along with most everyone else on here

jlday70

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you want level then get the .500 clevis spacers for the front, ( as you stated) then you need 4 upper isolators for the rear ( two per side) no new lowers
Are you also getting the UCAs as well , you need them also reason for the whole kit the way it was put together
Some differences in them but if you tell me what you are installing I can pretty much tell you how much lift you'll end up with, along with most everyone else on here

The 3.5 front Kit comes with the UCAs, so the only thing I would be lacking in what you described would be one more set of upper ISOs. My goal is to be as close to level as possible without getting a lean to the rear.

Thanks for the input, it will save me a ton of heartburn in the run if I do it right the first time.