Old Jeep Owner - New Member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaGrinch

Reaction score
Have had a Jeep since '04 - a new Grand Cherokee. My son now has that and my wife has a '15 Renegade. We bought an '06 KJ to tow behind our motor home and as a second vehicle to get around during our sometimes harsh Western MD winters.
This forum has already helped in diagnosing a problem with the transfer case shifter. I figured at that moment I needed to join to read and share stories/issues.
Glad to be on board.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Have had a Jeep since '04 - a new Grand Cherokee. My son now has that and my wife has a '15 Renegade. We bought an '06 KJ to tow behind our motor home and as a second vehicle to get around during our sometimes harsh Western MD winters.
This forum has already helped in diagnosing a problem with the transfer case shifter. I figured at that moment I needed to join to read and share stories/issues.
Glad to be on board.

Welcome
I thought when I read " OLD JEEP OWNER " you were actually an old Jeep owner :happy175: like me , 40 plus years of playing with these stupid things :icon_razz::happy175:

DaGrinch

Reaction score
Welcome
I thought when I read " OLD JEEP OWNER " you were actually an old Jeep owner :happy175: like me , 40 plus years of playing with these stupid things :icon_razz::happy175:

Yeah, kind of throws people..... I guess I should have allowed my age to be shown....Have retired once and am working full-time to support the wife's projects.
Now, we are a full Jeep family, except for the motor home. My son who has the '04, is the real Jeep fanatic. But, we're enjoying the ones we have.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

Dave

Aztimer2

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Glad to be on board.

Welcome to the KJ Forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Members online