Oil Pressure Switch/Sensor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwheeles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to add a oil pressure guage to my Libby. I would like to use a tee where the stock sensor/switch is located. Does anybody know where it is?

jwheeles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I checked the sensor just above the oil filter. It looks like it may be hard to do what I want to do there. I noticed a couple of plugs right around the oil filter. I am wondering if this might be a place to tap to install a pressure sensor.

I have about decided to install a electric guage instead of mechanical to keep from running a pressurized oil line into the passenger area.

Has anyone out there added a oil pressure guage to their Liberty?

Thanks

jwheeles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Marlon_JBT said:
That's exactly the reason why I never completed my install.

My oil pressure gauge is currently reading 0, LOL
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There were two plugs in the engine block right at the oil filter. I suspect it would be possible to tap into those to hook a oil pressure sensor up.

I'm kind of waiting to order my guages until I have some kind of idea of how to hook them up.

It's hard to believe that nobody has added a oil pressure guage to their LIberty!

mberthia

Reaction score
Oil pressure gauge

Has anyone figured out how to install an oil pressure gage yet ?