Oil leak from Transmission (2007 crd)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Black97

Reaction score
Hello all. I Hope I'll will be a member of liberty soon. I was looking for a good car, but I have a problem and I want to know if its or its not a big deal before I buy it.
Its 2007 and only has 4900km. But when we checked the car, we saw some oil coming from transmission. (red oil)
Its a common problem?? Car has 1 year warranty, so I can get it fix for free but I have some worries because its only at 4900km.

I'll aprreciate any help
thank you
Deniz

Black97

Reaction score
Hiya Dennis, you say liberty but you talk about KM's...so you're in Canada?

Anyway, red drops ( auto ****** oil ) could mean a leaking sump gasket or a leaking cooler line connection. Nothing big. I'd buy it.

Thank you for your reply Tony. I'm from Turkey far from Canada :)

Yes I know its ****** oil, but its weird to see that leak on a 4900km car right? I will buy its almost new and I love it. I just curious if the first owner of the car messed up something while shifting..

Black97

Reaction score
Today I bought the car and took her to the Service. They found the problem. Its because of the broken oil pump. Tomorrow the new oil pump will come and they will make the car ready. Oh and all of this is free of charge. :)
BTW I drove it a while, its a lovely car, and way better than my old Grand Cherokee. :)

Latest posts

Members online