OHV info for every state!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robsama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey HJ, at least you have ONE! And there's not even any remotely CLOSE to me or in neighboring states. The one listed for MA says right on the website that motorized off road vehicles are prohibited. None in RI either.

I guess I'll just have to drive south. Oh yeah, OBX in 32 days!!

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Florida has a few that aren't listed. Hard Rock ORP in Ocala Fl, Osceola NF in N.Fl, Eglin AFB in the panhandle.

My secret wheeling spot isn't listed either....:rolleyes:

But it's 110% legal.

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm glad I don't have to worry about any of this nonsense :D

Plus, what they have listed for AZ is super short. They are missing about 6 OHV areas. Not to mention the thousands of different trails we have throughout the state ;)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Then everbody in diff states need to email them and tell them to add some to the list!

That list is very incomplete I am sure, but personally, I would suggest leaving it alone.

Dave

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
^ lol Why? If the ppl that are saying in to true then why not email them and have them add to the list?!?

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because the less the areas are known, the less areas will be shut down. You see these hippie green peace folks don't like what we do, this "killing and destroying the environment", and they want to see all the areas that we wheel in shut down.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because the less the areas are known, the less areas will be shut down. You see these hippie green peace folks don't like what we do, this "killing and destroying the environment", and they want to see all the areas that we wheel in shut down.

..bingo..........:D

Dave

Robsama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where can you off-road in the Outer Banks?

The beaches. Not really off-roading in the sense of mudding and rock crawling, but a nice drive down the beach will put her 4WD to work. The laws for the OBX actually state 4WD only, NOT AWD.

And where we are staying we can have a fire on the beach below the high tide line. Clyde Frog will be glad to know we're going during loggerhead turtle hatching season too (the beginning of it anyway).

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
The beaches. Not really off-roading in the sense of mudding and rock crawling, but a nice drive down the beach will put her 4WD to work. The laws for the OBX actually state 4WD only, NOT AWD.

And where we are staying we can have a fire on the beach below the high tide line. Clyde Frog will be glad to know we're going during loggerhead turtle hatching season too (the beginning of it anyway).

Drive on the beach:eek: There are beaches here in the National Park system, that you can't even walk on the sand dunes because of the Piping Plubber's nesting. .nono.gif

Robsama

Full Access Member
Reaction score