Odd Lift Noise...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RenegadeBullitt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I have about 1000 miles on my OME lift. About 3 days after the install I noticed an odd noise coming from inside passenger side wheel well (sounds like in the passengers foot well when in the Jeep). I have loosend and re-tightened everything down twice and still get the same noise each time. It is much worse when it is cold out....but is also bad when it is really hot out. To me it sounds like 2 pieces of rubber being rubbed together real fast. (which leads me to believe it is a bushing) As I hit bumps, I hear the noise. I have sprayed all of my bushings down and still the noise continues. Anybody have any idea where I should look, or what I should try next. Could it be the lower A-Arm bushings? I am so sick of this noise haha. Thanks for any helps guys.

Also, instead of making a new thread. I have been getting a lot of wind noise from my passengers side rear window. I decided to pull the gasket off to check things out...I found that somebody stuffed a small folded piece of cardboard in the top corner of the gasket so I pulled that out thinking it may help...nope, made it worse. I have found that if I roll the window all the way up it makes more noise then if I crack it down just a small amount. Does this sound like something a new gasket would fix or should I try something else?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.