O2 Sensor Troubles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

genopsdir

Reaction score
Background: 2008 Jeep Liberty Sport 4x2, 3.7-Liter V6, 4-Speed Automatic

I have been getting O2 Sensor Heater Circuit High trouble codes:
P0032 1/8 O2 Sensor 1/1 Heater Circuit High
P0038 2/8 O2 Sensor 1/2 Heater Circuit High
P0052 3/8 O2 Sensor 2/1 Heater Circuit High
P0058 4/8 O2 Sensor 2/2 Heater Circuit High
(Repeat pending codes)

Started with one, intermittent with cold weather - replaced the sensor, but did not clear code. Others started coming in over time. I would track and clear the codes, but now these will all come back in almost immediately. Checked the terminal connections I could trace out. Saw something online about fuses, but I cannot find any on my model - can't find a good drawing either. I would change out all the sensors, but these were installed to require far smaller hands than mine to break the pigtails apart. The Evap System uses better hoses than I have seen in the past, heat crimped in place, but I have not smoke tested yet. Going to try to borrow the tools to check the coil pack and injector firing tomorrow.

Worried because I have almost hit the 80k miles for the PCM warranty. I am open to any other ideas to check as well.

After last reset, I also recieved:
P1129 Closed Loop Fueling Not Achieved Bank 2
P0152 O2 Sensor 2/1 Circuit High
And I get a random misfire that I have been hunting for a while (replaced all plugs and two coil packs, haven't seen this one for a while).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Respectfully,
Thomas