Nutzerts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

72specialized

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Other then Chrysler is there anywhere to get nutzerts?
I bought a set of factory rock rails off a renegade from British Columbia. They don't use road salt there. I called my local Chrysler dealer to get the nutzerts to install the rails and they want $10 a piece for them.(X18) Ya.......NO!
Is there any other place to get em or do I own two lengths of scrap metal?

Thanks,
Alan

VAhlene

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The size you want is M8 x 1.25 I ran into the same issue when I picked up a used set of mopar rock rails that have since been replaced by CRS rails. I was able to find them at a local place in Denver called AAA Metric. However the site Jo6pak listed has them available as well! Good Luck!

Last edited:

jeeptorino68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fastenal will also have what you need
however some of the factory holes in the frame like for skid plates are a hex pattern and standard rivetnuts will not work there. mopar only

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fastenal will also have what you need
however some of the factory holes in the frame like for skid plates are a hex pattern and standard rivetnuts will not work there. mopar only

Yeah, I found that out the hard way. I tried using Fastenal rivet nuts to put on my trans. skid. I held it fine until I removed it a while back to clean the undercarriage. When I tried putting the skid back on they broke loos and just spun around with the bolt. It was a PITA to get them out!!:thumbsdown:

the_dealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Polyperformamce.com, metalcloak, and chassisumlimited.com just to name a few

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

John3seventeen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used a standard size closest to the metric hole size(had to tap them in) coated them with some locktite and I had the bars on and off several times till I sold them - no problems. Got them from Automotive fastners.

Members online

No members online now.