Not Much Going On....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's with the lack of trail runs on this board?

For a Jeep site, there's not much happening here. There's a lot of post about skids, A/T tires, wheels, lifts, hot girl, random thoughts, racing through mud puddles just to get dirty AND what's your ethnic background threads etc, but I don't see all that much about getting out in the dirt and really using all that Jeep stuff.... is it all show and no go here?

Come on gang, let's get some stuff going and get out on the trails....

Last edited:

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think a lot of KJ people go to LOST for the trail runs. I know a lot of people over here (myself included) particularly enjoy this forum for the offtopic and generally relaxed, cordial atmosphere. LOST is strictly offroad conversations and can get hostile at times, but I spend a lot of time over there as well.

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think a lot of KJ people go to LOST for the trail runs. I know a lot of people over here (myself included) particularly enjoy this forum for the offtopic and generally relaxed, cordial atmosphere. LOST is strictly offroad conversations and can get hostile at times, but I spend a lot of time over there as well.
I'll have to give them a try. Thanks for the tip....

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
speaking of that, i have shyed away from LOST for that reason, several of the younger folks are too intense and high strung to have a maningful discussion with, so i like it here a little better, nice and relaxed. plus i can post from my phone here and cant at over at LOST.

jerbacher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man, I havent been on LOST in the last 2 minutes!

yeah, i check both boards pretty much constantly. but, to address the original topic and agree...yeah, pretty much all the trail runs are on LOST. And if they are here, theyre just kinda copied and pasted from LOST for more exposure.

Members online

No members online now.