North Carolina

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Liberty

Reaction score
I could not believe there was no regional forum for the great people of North Carolina. So, here it is.....lets get the post going!

07Liberty
Triad Area, N.C.
2007 Jeep Liberty Limited

07Liberty

Reaction score
Bull Bar Design

Does anyone have or know where I can get a design of a bull bar? I have a friend at work that is a welder and he says he can make me one if I give him a drawing. If I can just get my hands on a design or if someone has one and could measure it for me.....much appreciated!

2007 Jeep Liberty Limited

ga_repoman

Reaction score
add on's

I personally am a welder and have made a "bull bar type front bumper"
It is made of light weight steel (for now)
I call it a plate holder because it is purely aesthetic.
But it's a real basic design
also from years of making things for cars and trucks the best way to make one is with the jeep there ....there is not a straight car off an assembly line in years

hope this helps details and pictures are on my cardomain site
Please feel free to check it out

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3009803

07Liberty

Reaction score
thanks ga-repoman.....I will talk to my co-worker and see what we can do. Have a goon one!

07Liberty
NC

Spidey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in Charlotte, tons of trails around here, but I won't be able to hit any til I rebuild/replace my rear axle :(

willy88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in Jacksonville. No, I'm not a Marine (thank god) but I am in the Army National Gaurd that just got back...

kjgirl05

Reaction score
Hey anyone from Greensboro area? Also, any idea on what I should do with my brand new spare? I just got bigger tires and I would like to try and get some money out of my prior spare since it was never used. P225/75/r16

Latest posts

Members online