No longer need a road.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ozone000

Reaction score
Just got a 4th vehicle, though 2 of those are motorcycles for commuting. Figured I'd need something now that my car is getting older. Need something to drive in the rain and when the car is down for repairs that tend to be slow when you diy.

Picked up a Liberty with nearly all the trimmings, at a price that even I am having trouble believing. Just waiting for the axle to fall apart on me...but I looked it up and seems not to hard to fix!

My pre-purchase thread is here: http://www.jeepkj.com/forum/f196/new-buyer-question-under-priced-liberty-59775/

I've been a member of a couple of motorcycle forums before, where I contributed quite a bit, but I don't know anything, really, about Jeeps on or off road.

Off to the stickies....

renegade 04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! When I got my jeep 2 and a half years ago I was just learning how a automobile works, now I am on my way to being a expert in jeep repairs. With time you will too!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Ozone. Enjoy your Jeep and the forum.

Dave

Latest posts

Members online