No Heat!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dtwoodcut

Reaction score
Hi all!
I have 2011 Jeep Liberty with no heat. New heater core, new thermostat, all pipes get hot but still no or little heat.

Any thoughts?

Thanks! Freezing!

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
If actuators move but gears on the air distribution box are broken, it could be blocking the air/heat output.

Sipafz

Reaction score
Could be a faulty thermostat. If you find that everything is working properly with the actuators and air distribution housing then let the Jeep warm up and check the heater hoses going to the heater core for heat.

mushupork

Reaction score
In our 2012 KK last month we had lukewarm heat (not "no heat") on both passenger and driver sides. Luke warm vs. cold air is a troubleshooting step I read on these forums. Also whether the air temp is the same on both drivers and passenger sides.

Blend door was working I had already confirmed but the part would have been "Dorman A/C Heater Blend Door Actuator 604-037" if that were the issue.

After this looking I then took to my trusted shop for heater core flush. Night and day difference in heat.

Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Members online