Newbe From Italy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tamarindo[ITA]

Reaction score
hi there..

first of all sorry for my english..it's a little bit...well..."primitive"

I realy like this forum, lots of infos, funny guys, and very interesting KJs...

I've got a 2007 crd kj little bit more than stock...but i'm workin' on it...

and...that's it... all others infos are in my profile and in my signature...

CIAO!

p.s. I just notice that I miss an "i" on the title...

Last edited:

Robsama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Benvenuto! I wish I had my KJ when I was in Italy. Never made it to Pisa though. The entire country was gorgeous and I plan on returning (soon hopefully).

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
Greetings! Dont worry about having perfect english.. Most of us are lucky to be able to read at all.. especially TBJ

SurfGuitar141

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tamarindo[ITA];477837 said:
thanx everybody!

just for an idea that's pisa

You must be registered for see images

Woow...construction code enforcement must be pretty weak in Pisa....did you guys see how badly that tall round building was leaning over......:D

Welcome Tamaindo, my grandparents came here to the U.S. from Ponza sometime around 1915 or 1920, and I have spoken to a few of your countrymen via Amateur Radio when the conditions permit....

Tamarindo[ITA]

Reaction score
well...all steeple, and most in general all tall buildings are leaning in Pisa... non only "the tower"... that's 'cause the clay...or maybe cause our sctructural engineer aren't able to use squares...

if u have spoken to my contryman...weel i think u can enjoy our "wonderful" pronunciation... :D

family KJ

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
Welcome, I am just waiting for the kids to get older, we have relatives around florence somewhere and my brother lives in Prague. He goes camping in Italy any chance he gets.

The Fixer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Buongiorno - the Liberty must be a lot of fun on the hills up in your area!! Welcome to the forum - I love Italy. I've been to Positano and the Amalfi Coast twice; I haven't made it up North yet though. My wife was born in Calabria, and moved to the US with her family when she was 3. They still have their house though and go back every few years. We're planning to go next summer if $$ allows and Alitalia doesn't raise their rates too much. :)

Tamarindo[ITA]

Reaction score
Buongiorno - the Liberty must be a lot of fun on the hills up in your area!! Welcome to the forum - I love Italy. I've been to Positano and the Amalfi Coast twice; I haven't made it up North yet though. My wife was born in Calabria, and moved to the US with her family when she was 3. They still have their house though and go back every few years. We're planning to go next summer if $$ allows and Alitalia doesn't raise their rates too much. :)

(Cheers)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Tamarindo. Nice pic of the leaning tower of Pisa. My ancestry goes back to Palermo and Avalino.

(Cheers)

Dave

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
hey Tam!

Got a ton of people saying they've been to Italy:(

ThunderbirdJunkie hasn't, but he's driven a couple Ferraris and owned a classic Ducati!

Welcome to the site!

Members online

No members online now.