NEWB from OHIO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

patbluejeep

Reaction score
Hello everyone, i just made this account with my girlfriend. we will be sharing it to get info and share info about the KJ. she is new to the forum scene where i am not so it should be interesting. the KJ is an 04 sport edition that is pat blue. Well we hope to learn a lot and hopfully share a lot. thanks!

any opinions on the rockfather II kit? She just got one for christmas and i plan on installing it this weeekend........

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome.

Pat Blue is a nice color. Congrats on the new Jeep.

Dave

patbluejeep

Reaction score
thanks a lot! i got the PM and replied.

hbogan i am from columbus too.... where abouts are you? we are westerville and worthington.

hbogan

Reaction score
thanks a lot! i got the PM and replied.

hbogan i am from columbus too.... where abouts are you? we are westerville and worthington.

Im between the Dublin/Worthington areas. Maybe I'll see you around at some point, nice to know that someone is around the areas that I frequent quite a bit! :D

patbluejeep

Reaction score
for sure! ill be on the lookout for you.... when it gets a little bit warmer we should meet up and go wheelin somewhere