New with a 02 Liberty & 92 Talon AWD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey just found this site, i got a 2002 Liberty 3.7, pretty much stock other than a k&n and a dvd player. Its always been good to me.
You must be registered for see images attach

The jeep is my daily driver but my true passion is my 92 talon AWD that I have built up.

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talon is doing a lot of work for a 4 cylinder. With the nitrous its pushing over 400, this year im trying to get that much on boost alone. Every vehicle i have owned has been AWD or 4WD, woulndt have it any other way

JK2KJ

Reaction score
Decent talon I hope your not pumping to much nitrous, on motor and boost alone 400whp can be made pretty easy. All depends on your tuner and software. DSM guy in our area all tune at Magnus motorsports im sure you have heard of them. My friends has a sleeper hyundai elantra with a 4G63 Swapped in and he made 500+ whp no nitorus and on pump gas. So your motor can pump out alot more horse power.

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
O i know it can. I use the nitrous to help me launch and spool up because its an auto.

Latest posts

Members online