New Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
hey fellas, I think I'm going to have to just fall back to buying some cheapo used mud tires off craigslist for now and I've been looking for almost any size I can find.

Do you think I could fit 265/70/16's? I'm setting at 22" in the rear and 23" in the front and have no rubbing with 255/70/16's and the 265's would only be about 0.16 inches taller than 245/75/16's and about 0.39 inches wider than the 255's i'm running right now. So I know they're gonna kill my power more than likely but they're so easy to find on craigslist... what do you guys think?

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
Well I swapped back to my stock renegade wheels and BFG's today because I sold the Duelers off my black icons on craigslist. So maybe by christmas I will have me a nice set of mudders on the icons for the rest of winter and duck season. I'm leaning towards the Yokohoma Geolander MT+ copies that are remolded on eBay or the Treadwright Guard Dogs. I plan on going with 245/75/16's the TW's will run me $475 to my door and the eBay ones are $540 to my door. I would go with the TW's simply because of price but man the geolander copies look so good... they're just nasty raunchy mud machines and thats what I want since they won't be ran year around.

You must be registered for see images

The Yokohoma Geolander Copies

Last edited:

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
Well Ryan, I'm getting a set of the Yokohama Geolander MT+ style retreads! I'm just waiting on the eBay store to get some more in stock. Should be in by this weekend or early next week and I'll order them up probably get them on last week in November. I'm super excited!

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited: