New wheels and rubber!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tbaldridge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with the Crager soft 8's wrapped in the Firestone Destinations
(245/70/16).

Attachments

• JEEP KJ 005 (Medium).jpg
    JEEP KJ 005 (Medium).jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 120
  • JEEP KJ 006 (Medium).jpg
    JEEP KJ 006 (Medium).jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 80
  • JEEP KJ 009 (Medium).jpg
    JEEP KJ 009 (Medium).jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 101

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
LOL at the Jeep Centercaps! That's something I'm 98% sure has never been done before. So did they just snap on or what? I didn't think they'd fit.

tbaldridge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks guys! and no, they didnt just snap on. i wish they would have!!
I had to sacrifice my 5th cap for the spare and make a templet and drill 5 holes on each wheel...(two for the pegs and three for the screw holes)
It took a while to get it right! I'm going to order another cap for my spare on ebay.

KJ2005

Reaction score
looks good. I like the center caps as well. I'd see if you could color match them to the dark red/maroon of your jeep.

Last edited:

J-Thompson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
would this same set up fit a stock libby,no lift?

probably not
the back spacing on the rims will push the tires out changing the position of the outer edge when you turn and cause a great deal of rubbing from the wider and taller tire

I hate to sound like I am preaching but I can not under stand why so many people are hung up on getting the same ole black steelies that the rest of the world is running
it is cheeper and a sure fired fit with the OE wheels and those tires on stock suspension
and it is also a sure fired fit with OME suspension and 245/75 16's of any type on OE wheels
I guess the way I see it the OE wheels look better or about the same
but I am not huge on looks however the OE wheels function better and that is what is most important for me

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think you should run any caps with steel black wheels, guess it looks good on the soccer field though:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:eek: