New to the Jeep world

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BillyBones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this site and definitely new to the Jeep world. Browsing information about my new jeep and found this site which I found to be a nice read with some good information. I figured I'd post pictures of my new jeep (2007 Liberty) which I bought yesterday, so it's not even dirty yet :)

You must be registered for see images

This one I decided to add because of one of those posts that talk about motivation. My girlfriend says she loves the Jeep I got, so I wrote this one up.

Anyways, figured I'd say hi to everyone. :D

Patrick

Last edited:

KJ808

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! With that trail rated badge and chrome trim, could that be a Limited... Maybe a Latitude? Nice color! Especially with the black grill.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score

Welcome to the site and a good looking black jeep you got there, just waiting for some accessories and modifications to be done! :)

BillyBones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank-you everyone for the warm welcome. I'm sure I'll be reading the site a lot.

KJ808, my Jeep is the Sport edition with a few upgrades like the Chrome package. Unfortunately at this point I'm scared of modifying the Jeep, I think after I get over the week old-ness and get more use to it not being all shiny and new, I'll look towards the fancy upgrades for more fun.

Not sure yet how much those cost or how about getting them done, but hey, it's a learning experience.

drive.gif

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome........new to Jeeps and the board.

You'll get used to it. Give it a month to break in and then start emptying all your pockets for mods.....haha

Dave

Latest posts

Members online