new to the jeep thing.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dmanisgnarly

Reaction score
Hello guys(and gals),
Darius here from Minot, north dakota. I am in the USAF, am a OIF Vet, a proud husband, and a 4wheeling enthusiast. Just bought a 03' Liberty freedom edition and am itching to start adding on the mods. I have been running with the Xterra crowd for the last two years and only have one xterra left in my fleet. I am originally from Boone, NC and am just waiting around out here in ND until my contract is up. My dad has a 1985 CJ7 and my grandfather has a 1948 willys. Like i said just new to the jeep thing and am excited to carry on the jeep tradition my family has going. Here is my car domain with my xterra, should have the jeep up on there tomorrow. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3119294 Hope to see some of you around the trails.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
How many Xterras have you had?

Welcome to the site...the Xterra was the other thing ThunderbirdJunkie was considering when he bought his KJ.

Maneuverability is key ;)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the "jeep thing".

Dave