New to the group, beginning the search for a KJ!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YellowSaturnGuy

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Tom and I've been doing quite a bit of KJ research here on this site! I live in Deep River, Ontario, Canada (half way between Ottawa and North Bay)

As the subject says, I am just starting the search for a KJ. My wife and I have two cars, my 2001 Saturn SC2 coupe and her 1997 Pontiac Sunfire convertible. We love both cars, but we are new home owners and you just can't haul very much with either of these cars!! From what I've seen, a KJ is the best vehicle to meet our needs (except gas mileage LOL)

2004-2007 Limited 4WD, sunroof, no leather, cruise and power options is what I am looking for. light or dark blue is the preferred color choices (sorry, don't know the official color names yet LOL)

I would really like to find a manual transmission, but it seems to be very difficult to find a Limited with a manual ******. I've only seen one and that was at a local dealership last year...

Anyway, if there are any other Eastern Ontario members kicking around, it might be nice to find some people to meet up with once I have a KJ in the driveway!

Thanks,
Tom

YellowSaturnGuy

Reaction score
Well, I guess I am kinda in the middle between BC and NB hahah!

My KJ search may be over already! I was looking 04-07 Limited, but they seem impossible to find with a manual trans and sunroof... I'm not ready to be without my manual trans...

I found an 03 Sport, 5-speed, 59000 kilometers, all power options except sunroof, new tires on stock alloys, very very clean inside and out, $11,900 CDN from a local Chrysler dealership. If I go ahead, I'll probably have it by the end of the week LOL! There is even some power train warranty left (2 years, or 115K which is great)

This 03 is in a lot better shape than some 04s and 05s I looked at for higher prices. So we'll see :)

Tom