New to JeepKJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

keeponjeepin

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm Brian and I'm new to JeepKJ.

This past summer after my daughter totaled her car so being the good father I purchased a 02 KJ with a blown engine for cheap thinking I had gotten a steal for her. Ha! She bought a different car and I went to the school of HARD KNOCKS!

Now it's Feb and I've gone into business specializing in Liberty parts and servicing. I'm up to number 12 with 4 drive able, 2 wrecks for parts and 3 complete engines.

All my Lib's are 02/03 although I do have a good 04-06 engine. I have lots of parts and have rebuilt V6's from the bone.

I look forward to conversing with other KJ owners and will offer any insight I can as I continue to grow my business.

If any of you are needing parts, let me know what you need. I've built a web sight (http://www.keeponjeepin.com) that lists some the items I have. I can ship, take PayPal & credit cards - located in Cookeville TN.

Thanks and KeepOnJeep'n

Brian

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome Brian
Good to see people collecting and selling KJs
I do a little of the same :happy175:
Will check out your website and see if there is anything you have that I don't !

keeponjeepin

Reaction score
I only have a few things listed at this time. Over the next week or so I hope to have a large inventory out there.