New to Jeep

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rdemarce

Reaction score
Hey everybody. I'm new to the jeep community. I recently moved to California and used to be really into building street race cars, but can't do that anymore because of California laws. So now I've talked my wife into letting me build her jeep into an off-road toy and she will be driving my Camaro.

There's just one problem, I don't know much about building an off road vehicle. I'm starting with a 2005 Jeep Liberty Renegade with a 3.7 v6. I will be browsing these forums getting ideas so if you get a message from me asking about a post, don't be surprised.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Enjoy your Jeep and the forum. There's a lot of good info on here.

Dave

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome, lots of good info on here and LOSTJEEPs
Just like building a good street car do it right once and be done when it comes to modifications like lifts

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Check out the mods for under $100. Good place for the little things to make it your own. Past that for off road lift it get skids and go from there. Tires steel bumpers winch lockers diff cover the list goes on and on. But there is only so much out there. A custom jeep is one you make not buy. I am slowly but surely fabricating parts for my jeep i am a beginner for welding.

nocTurNalX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will surely enjoy reading and getting knowledge here, welcome!